Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis straightforward, informative guide helps potential second home buyers and investors and renters easily understand the nuances of Central American countries, mortgages and escrow. Aimed at baby boomers and retirees who want to discover an inexpensive spot to spend their leisure days safely in the sun.
- Author BiographyTom Kelly, a former real estate editor for The Seattle Times, is a nationally syndicated newspaper columnist and talk show host. Mitch Creekmore, recognized around the world as an expert on Mexican property, is senior vice president of Stewart International.
- Author(s)Tom Kelly
- PublisherCrabman Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabman Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.