Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
About this product
- DescriptionAllude is one of Germany's most illustrious labels. Since it was founded in 1993 by Andrea Karg, the company has been a key element in establishing the popularity of cashmere combining it with new designs and reaching out to a new clientele. This exceptional book introduces cashmere with its special history and the handiwork that is involved, using beautiful pictures together with a sound and comprehensive text. In addition, Allude together with the designs and the people behind this label are introduced. It is here that we hear the story of the creative process from design to the finished product, visiting fashion shows in Paris and seeing the development of the label over several years by means of a sumptuous world of images. Allude have stores and outlets in cities around the world, including: Vienna, Antwerp, Brussels, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Prague, Copenhagen, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Cologne, Munich, Athens, Budapest, Milan, Turin, Siena, Venice, Florence, Rome, Dublin, Galway, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Oslo, Lisbon, Bucharest, Moscow, Barcelona, Madrid, Stockholm, Taipei, Amsterdam, Maastricht, Rotterdam, Istanbul, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles, New York, Dallas, Miami, Montreal, Lima, Mexico City.
- Author BiographyAndrea Karg is one of Germany's most influential creative directors. With her creativity and curiosity about high quality materials she created her first collection more than 20 years ago and it was this that gave cashmere a whole new definition. Meanwhile Allude has become a worldwide designer label and has been introduced into the best boutiques and department stores in more than 30 countries with fans such as Jane Birkin and Sophie Marceau, Moritz Bleibtreu and Nico Rosberg. Since 2012 Andrea Karg's collection has been listed in the official calendar of the Paris Fashion Week. The journalist, Berit Grosswendt is an expert in fashion, beauty and lifestyle. She has worked as a writer for notable journals and online magazines such as Elle, InStyle, Madame or stylebop.com and is also a fashion consultant. Before she established her agency, Room26, she ran the fashion feature department for InStyle for several years.
- Author(s)Andrea Karg,Berit Grosswendt
- PublisherGeorg Callwey
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGeorg Callwey
- Content Note300 colour
- Weight1588 g
- Width250 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.