All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionCasi Accounting and Financial Management has been recognized as the essential guide for the gaming industry since its first publication in 1988. This second edition updates and expands the original text, addressing recent growth and changes in the casi industry as gaming has spread both nationwide and internationally, and incorporating new games and new techlogy.E. Malcolm Greenless provides information on the growing role of state governments across the country in the regulation of gaming. He includes regulations covering new venues for gaming such as riverboats, Native American casis, and video lottery terminals. He also addresses the new dominance of slot machines as the major revenue source in most casis, and the changes in the types and operation of slot machines.Because of the growing regulatory oversight of the industry, Greenlees includes new detailed discussions of currency transaction reporting; gross revenue taxation; and changes in casi accounting, auditing, and financial reporting methods that incorporate the latest changes in the Casi Audit Guide of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants . There is new information about managerial accounting methods for casis, and variations in state laws governing the casi industry.This updated and greatly expanded edition of Casi Accounting and Financial Management will remain the indispensable authority on gaming operations for casi professionals and regulators.
- Author BiographyE. Malcolm Greenlees is Jackson Professor of Business at Linfield College.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Content Note91 b/w illustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.