All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionCasimics provides a comprehensive analysis of the ecomic and social impacts of the casi industry. Examining the latest cutting-edge research, with a mix of theory and empirical evidence, Casimics informs the reader on the most important facets at the forefront of the public policy debate over this controversial industry. While the casi industry has continued to expand across the United States, and around the world, critics argue that casis bring negative social impacts that offset any ecomic benefits. Casimics examines the evidence on the frequently claimed benefits and costs stemming from expansions in the casi industry, including the impact on ecomic growth, consumer welfare, and government tax revenues, as well as gambling disorders, crime rates, and the impact on other businesses. Readers will come away with a better-informed opinion on the merits of these arguments for and against public policies that would expand casi gambling.
- Author(s)Douglas M. Walker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note62 black & white tables, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.