All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story about Cassandra, a lovely young registered nurse who becomes entangled in one of the first legal on-demand abortions performed in the United States. A parallel story describes her involvement with two American serviceman, one who is dead, and the other who is returning home from Viet Nam. The trauma resulting from his mistreatment by certain members of the public is a central issue, as is Cassandra's reactions to her personal problems. Set in the southern Appalachian town of Midnight City in 1973, it intends to accurately portray the tragedy of unwanted pregnancies, as well as some of the difficulties faced by American military personnel during the Seventies.
- Author BiographyJames Mintz holds an MA in English. He is married, has three children, and three grandchildren. He served in the U.S. Navy throughout the War in Vietnam.
- Author(s)James Mintz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.