All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.77
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.26
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.13
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.51
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.68
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.16
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many reasons why we love casseroles. They are easy to make; can be made in advance and refrigerated; are perfect for leftovers; and are very ecomical. This revised edition contains old favourite recipes, new ideas, international fare, and lots of ways to cut the fat and calories. The introduction includes tips on containers, garnishes, storage, and reducing fat. Special sections on easy soup-based recipes and casseroles-to-go provide ideas for cooks in a hurry.
- Author BiographyChristie Katona is a practising professional caterer, with many years' experience preparing food for weddings, parties and events.
- Author(s)Christie Katona,Thomas Katona
- PublisherBristol Publishing Enterprises Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleNitty Gritty Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationSan Leandro, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBristol Publishing Enterprises Inc.,U.S.
- Weight215 g
- Width210 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.