All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionPregnancy is such an exciting time in a woman's life. Watching your baby grow, anticipating; will it be a boy or girl? Who will she look like? What color are his eyes? Sadly, for far too many women these questions go unanswered. I have never experienced anything more horrible than suffering a miscarriage. It was a desperate time in my life. Though I was certain that I would never recover from the devastation, in due time I did. Out of that desolation this book was born. Cast Down but Not Destroyed is my story --- what I went through and how I went through it. There are magic words to ease the heartache but I found comfort in Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean t onto your own understanding; in all your ways ackwledge him, and he will make your path straight. I pray that you Read, Enjoy and be Blessed!
- Author(s)Shonda J Adams
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.