All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.19
- AU $28.75Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.60
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $34.00
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.39
About this product
- DescriptionCast Iron Cookbook Recipes Just For YouCast iron skillet cooking is making a serious comeback finally. Cast iron has always been kwn to have even heating, great heat retention and is so versatile you can use it on a grill, toss it in the oven or even use it over an open flame. Yet very few people were using it.Some people claim to have been handed down cast iron cookware that is 150 years old. That is amazing. Maybe a bunch of grandmas got together and decided it was time to revive cast iron cooking from the slow death it was experiencing. Who kws and really who cares, you just want to eat great tasting food. What's So Great About Cast Iron CookwareFor starters, there is the stalgic feeling you get cooking with them if your family were avid users when you were a kid or those grandparents you only saw once in a while. The flavoring is just better in cast iron as it seems to release its own unique taste. It somehow captures the aromas of many delicious meals and melds it with whatever you are cooking.Cleaning cast iron is t near as difficult as you have been led to believe. Just clean it while it is still warm instead of waiting until all the food is baked right on. You don't want to use soap on it and can just use hot water. Now if you love to cook and then soak your pans cast iron will t be your friend.You do t want to soak cast iron as it might rust and then you will really need to do some work. You do need to season your skillet after buying it which does take about an hour (instructions inside) but then you have a skillet that will last for years and years.Cooking with cast iron is more convenient than traditional pans. You can start the recipe on top of the stove and then finish it off in the oven without changing anything. Just slide the skillet in. Or put the pan right in the oven to start and when it is done serve it right from the pan. Who needs casserole dishes?You can essentially make any recipe you can imagine in a cast iron skillet. Would You Like Even More Recipes?You should always have a variety of recipes at your fingertips which is why you will want to check out all the cookbooks in the series: Cast Iron Cookbook Vol. 1 Breakfast RecipesCast Iron Cookbook Vol. 3 Dinner RecipesCast Iron Cookbook Vol. 4 Dessert RecipesPurchase today and start enjoying your recipes right away. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Author BiographyCharity Wilson is the loving mother of four children, well five if you count her husband of over 25 years. She has worked in various jobs over the years but realized one day home is where she needed to be. After a lot of deliberation and research, she decided to become a full-time writer. Being a full time at home mom and writer sounds like a lot of work and for good reason, it is. She loves every minute of the organized chaos that is her daily life. It is what fuels her ideas and inspires her to write the books she does. She loves to share what she knows and is always willing to learn something new. She loves to cook and create new recipes which you will find shared throughout her various cookbooks. She stays up to date on the most current diets but doesn't particularly follow any one of them. She eats to enjoy while consciously watching her health. She knows people need a variety of recipes to avoid the boredom that leads to weight gain and tries to fill that void. Her passions don't stop at cooking and she is an avid gardener, organizer and loves reading. She is known amongst the kids in the sports community as the lady with the best chocolate chip cookies ever. She enjoys being able to watch her children play sports and is quite active herself. In the end, you could call her a homebody. Charity is all about living life with passion and enjoying every moment. Life is about enjoying good food, great company and waking up every day happy to do it all over again.
- Author(s)Charity Wilson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.