All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents an introduction to the influential cast-iron stoves manufactured in Albany and Troy in the nineteenth century.
- Author(s)Tammis K. Groft
- PublisherAlbany Institute of History & Art,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1981
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAlbany Institute of History and Art
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbany Institute of History & Art,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.