All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDie Casting: An Analytical Approach will refresh kwledge of the governing laws of the fluid dynamics that have an effect on die cast die and die cast process design. It will be bought by product designers that design die cast parts and die cast die and process engineers and designers.
- Author BiographyDr Alexandre Reikher is a product design leader at Albany Chicago Co. Pleasant Prairie WI (USA), the company he joined in 1997. He is responsible for all aspects of product design, Finite Element and Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis. Dr Reikher received his PhD in Engineering from Kennedy Western University (USA) in 2005 and a Master of Science from Kishinev Politechnic Institute (USSR, Moldova) in 1985. He has 20 years experience in the die cast industry. Dr Michael R. Barkhudarov is the Vice President of Research & Development at Flow Science, Inc., Santa Fe, NM (USA), the company he joined in 1994. As Vice President of Research & Development, he is responsible for all aspects of extension and advancement of the company's core computational fluid dynamics technology. Dr Barkhudarov received his PhD in Material Science from the University of Sheffield (UK) in 1995 and a Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Lomonosov State University of Moscow in 1985.
- Author(s)Alexandre Reikher,Michael R. Barkhudarov
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleEngineering Materials and Processes
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Book
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.