Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn Bohemia and Moravia, the Czech Republic possesses one of the richest, cultural landscapes in Europe. Its castles and gardens make a significant imprint on the face of the landscape and they are to be considered among the most magnificent of ble residences to be found anywhere. This comprehensive, illustrated book presents 50 of the most important sites from the Renaissance up to the 19th century, a number of which are recognised as UNESCO World Heritage sites. Alongside the historical events which led to the building, modifying or decline of the selected castles, there is also a description of the architecture and furnishings which are the main focus of this studied and lively history. Magnificent photographs bring back to life the atmosphere of the castles, their majestic halls, art treasures and artistically designed gardens.
- Author(s)Wilfried Rogasch
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Out-of-print date30/04/2009
- Content Noteover 300 illustrations, four-colour throughout
- Width270 mm
- Height312 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.