All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionCastles is based on the classic work by historian and medieval expert Plantaganet Somerset Fry. Original maps, plans and archive illustrations are presented alongside hundreds of beautiful contemporary photographs, showing ruins and surviving castles in all their glory. This work includes descriptions of hundreds of special buildings, from remote ruins in isolated settings to imposing piles in towns and cities. Discover the awe-inspiring scenes of great historical events that are w popular attractions for families and historians alike.
- Author BiographyPlantagenet Somerset Fry worked in journalism and public relations, and he was the first editor of books at her Majesty's Stationary Office. He wrote over 50 historical books and was a celebrated academic as a member of Wolfson College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Plantagenet Somerset Fry
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note400 colour illustrations, 50 plans
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.