Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionToday's entertaining at home should be relaxed and informal and t keep the host in the kitchen away from the company of friends. Top Sydney cook Ross Dobson's mantra is to keep it simple, as this collection of fuss-free recipes shows. A chapter on Grazing offers ideas for fingerfoods and drinks. Try Roast Pumpkin, Feta and Olive Empanadas; or Smoked Trout, Celeriac and Apple Salad on Rye Toasts. With the frugal cook in mind, Cheap and Cheerful has great recipes for dishes that will keep guests well-fed without breaking the bank. Try Mushroom, Spinach and Potato Bake; Baked Thai-style Fish with Coriander Rice; or Roast Chicken Pot Pie. When cooking mid-week, time is often the issue - Food in a Flash features dishes that can be put together with the minimum of effort. Try Pappadelle Pasta with Roast Fennel, Tomato and Black Olives; Smoky Chorizo Risoni with Seared Prawns; or Chicken Tabbouleh. Chic Eats has perfect recipes for dining in style. Try Roast Turkey Breast with Green Olive Salsa or Roast Beef Rib-eye with Cafe de Paris Butter. Sweet Things are always popular - treat your guests to White Chocolate Pots or Cherry and Walnut Brownies.
- Author BiographySydney-based food writer and food stylist Ross Dobson is a rising star of the Sydney cooking scene, where he has worked with celebrity chef Bill Granger and now has a monthly feature in Australian BBC Good Food magazine. His first book for Ryland Peters & Small, Kitchen Seasons, was Olive magazine's 'Book of the Month'.
- Author(s)Ross Dobson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight856 g
- Width219 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.