Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst the backdrop of powerful case vignettes and their accompanying House, Tree, Person and Kinetic Family Drawings, the discussion focuses primarily on the essential link between childhood sexual abuse and specific developmental problems. Given that sexual abuse is commonly directed toward latency-age young people, it is imperative that this connection be given greater emphasis in the literature. The book represents an important step in that direction. In sum, the authors bring to life the full dimension of sexual victimization, its meaning and consequences for the individual, the family, and by extension, the society. For therapists of all persuasions, it is a much-needed resource.
- Author(s)Agnes Wohl,Bobbie Kaufman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.