All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn irresistible collection of short stories for cat lovers.At the annual gathering of the MEOW society, cats of all kinds convene to share their stories and those of their ancestors. Chico, the smallest cat in the world, recounts stopping a crime. The Pirate Cat tells of the fateful day when he discovered a treasure while hunting for mice. And Georgio shares his delectable--and sometimes surprising--recipes.Cat Diaries is a winning companion to Dog Diaries, also by Betsy Byars and her daughters Betsy Duffy and Laurie Myers. With gorgeous black-and-white illustrations by Erik Brooks, animal lovers and reluctant readers will be wooed by the charm, strength, and wit of these feline friends.
- Author BiographyBetsy Byars, a Newbery Medal winner, and her two daughters, Betsy Duffey and Laurie Myers--both well-known authors of books for young readers--have together written several popular story collections. Betsy Byars lives in South Carolina, and her daughters live in Georgia. Erik Brooks has illustrated Boo's Dinosaur by Betsy Byars and Monkey Business by Shirley Climo, in addition to the first Secret Writings book, Dog Diaries. He lives in the Methow Valley in north central Washington.
- Author(s)Betsy Byars,Betsy Duffey,Laurie Myers
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erik Brooks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.