All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionAt last the cat flap is opened to reveal the secret literary life of our feline companions! Did you kw that the bible does t mention cats at all? Do you kw why we say the cat has been put among the pigeons? Why do we think they have nine lives? How much of our great literature refers to cats - and what do authors say? These are questions that every cat owner has pondered at one time or ather. At last, all the cat references in our language have been gathered in one place to provide a informative, fun and comprehensive resource for the cat fan - from owners to aficionados. With everything from the most common to the most obscure mention of the ble beast, this is the last word on every word about the feline species - it's the cat's whiskers.
- Author BiographyMax Cryer is one of New Zealand's best known broadcasters and writers and for the last decade has hosted a high-rating radio programme on the structure and use of the English language. His books on language have topped New Zealand's non-fiction bestseller lists and his Curious Questions was voted book of the year by the Booksellers Association of New Zealand. In 1994 he was awarded an MBE for services to literature and music.
- Author(s)Max Cryer
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlake Publishing
- Out-of-print date14/09/2013
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width115 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.