All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $29.19
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $22.58Trending at AU $25.35
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionFrom word to word they find their way, Lillian, Tilly, and William J. Like this: They spot some ewes. They use a box. They box some fleas. And flee a steer ...First they see, then they do. The only thing missing? You! Come join the fun. Meow! Michael Hall's inquisitive cats set out to spend the afteron snacking and reading, but wind up chasing words, including homophones and homonyms, on a silly tongue twister of an adventure!
- Author BiographyMichael Hall grew up in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where autumn was memorable for football, floats, caramel apples, and spectacular colors. He is the creator of several acclaimed picture books for children, including Frankencrayon, Red: A Crayon's Story, My Heart Is Like a Zoo, Perfect Square, and It's an Orange Aardvark! Michael Hall now lives with his family in Minneapolis, Minnesota-another city that shimmers in the fall.
- Author(s)Michael J. W. Hall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwillow Books
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight445 g
- Width210 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.