All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe humans love our cats and these surprising true stories will prove our cats love us back! This collection of tales of playfulness, friendship, heroism, and inspiration is sure to touch the soul, tickle the funny bone, and inspire animal lovers everywhere to be the best kitty caretakers and companions they can be. There's Bambi, whose owners taught her to respond to commands in American Sign Language; Millie, who loves exploring the outdoors and goes rock climbing with her owner; Leo, a rescued lion who changed the life of one South African family forever, and more.
- Author BiographyALINE ALEXANDER NEWMAN is a longtime contributor to National Geographic Kids magazine and a former teacher. She's a lifelong animal lover who has written more than 50 magazine stories about animals from dogs to cheetahs to dolphins. Her previous books for National Geographic include How to Speak Dog and How to Speak Cat, co-authored with Dr. Gary Weitzman; Ape Escapes! And More True Stories of Animals Behaving Badly; one of Amazon's picks for Best Children's Books of 2013, Lucky Leopards! And More True Stories of Amazing Animal Rescues; Rascally Rabbits! And more True Stories of Animals Beahving Badly; and Animal Superstars! And More True Stories of Animals with Amazing Talents.
- Author(s)Aline Alexander Newman
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication11/04/2017
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width168 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.