All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't think your cat can learn to come on command, perch on your shoulder, or walk on a leash? Think again! Cat Training in 10 Minutes shows you how to teach your cat to perform simple tricks in just minutes a day. Author Miriam Fields-Babineau has first-hand, professional experience in training cats for television and film. Cat Training in 10 Minutes explains each trick in detail. Step-by-Step photos let you follow along and show you how to train your cat in your home. Cat Training in 10 Minutes t only provides the how-to of trick training, but also includes interviews with professional cat trainers working in the entertainment industry. Cat Training in 10 Minutes will help you to: keep your cat from becoming bored, spend more quality time with your feline, learn more about your cat's personality and show off your cat's newfound abilities to friends and family.
- Author BiographyIn the past 22 years, Miriam Fields-Babineau has taught thousands of animal owners how to train and communicate with their pets. Through her many books on animal training, she continues to educate pet owners on the infinite possibilities of living with a well-trained pet.
- Author(s)Miriam Fields-Babineau
- PublisherTFH Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNeptune
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTFH Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.