All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<b>From the author of <i>Catwise </i>and <i>Think Like a Cat</i></b><i>, </i><b>the ultimate resource for managing a multi-pet household.</b> Pam Johnson-Bennett, the award-winning author and feline behaviorist, shows how adding ather cat to your home does t have to be the start of a kitty apocalypse. Although cats are often misunderstood as natural loners, Johnson-Bennett shows how to plan, set up, and maintain a home environment that will help multiple cats and their owners live in peace. <i><b>Cat vs. Cat</b></i> will help readers understand the importance of territory, the specialized communication cats use to establish relationships and hierarchies, and how to interpret the so-called bad behavior that leads so many owners to needless frustration. Offering a wealth of information on how to diffuse tension, prevent squabbles and ambushes, blend two families, or help the elder kitty in your family, <i><b>Cat vs. Cat</b></i> is a welcome resource for both seasoned and prospective guardians of cat families large and small.
- Author BiographyPam Johnson-Bennett is one of the most popular and sought-after cat behavior experts in the world. She has a private cat-consulting practice in Nashville, appears on Animal Planet UK and Canada, and lectures on cat behavior at veterinary and animal welfare conferences around the world. She's been featured on CNN, Fox News Channel, CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox & Friends, Animal Planet Radio, and many more shows. Print profiles include <i>Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Real Simple, Better Homes & Gardens, Woman's World, Newsweek, Prevention, USA Today, Family Circle, Complete Woman, Newsday, Chicago Tribune, USA Weekend, Washington Post</i>, and <i>Parade</i>. She was VP of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants and founded the IAABC Cat Division. Pam served on the American Humane Association's Advisory Board on Animal Behavior and Training. She lives in Nashville, TN.
- Author(s)Johnson-Bennett Pam
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.