All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionCrystal isn't sure what to think when she learns that she's married to and has children by Mars, the God of War. She kws that she's t giving him up to his ex-wife, the Goddess of Love, without a fight. Venus has other plans, though, and the goddess and the mortal woman square off. At the same time, Crystal has to deal with Sorscha, the shape-shifting thrakkon who has fought by the side of Mars as a silver dragon, and served him as a beautiful woman, for longer than Crystal can imagine. The thrakkon calls her husband Master, but can Crystal trust her? Join the constant action and occasional humor as Crystal follows her husband to Olympus, the dive bar for the gods, as well as through a destroyed Bay Area, looking for survivors of the cataclysm as well as clues on how to defeat a goddess.
- Author BiographyA Mississippi native, TOSK (Stephen H. King) was moved in high school entirely against his will from the small town of Corinth to a large city he ended up loving in southern California. After, a series of mostly unexplainable decisions led him through a strange sequence of events beginning at the United States Military Academy, where he double-majored in physics and electrical engineering, through a fairly short career as an Infantry officer and then an electronics technician, a product engineer, a carpenter's helper, and an elementary school janitor, to ultimately finding himself on the faculty of a small college in Anchorage, Alaska. During those years, he learned that reading science fiction and fantasy allowed him to escape the strangeness into the more understandable worlds crafted by Isaac Asimov, Piers Anthony, Marion Zimmer Bradley, and many other great writers. As time went on he began to mold his own worlds. Stephen now lives in Midlothian, Virginia, with his wife, daughter, and two white Chihuahuas that enjoy morphing from Therapuppies into miniature dragons at the sound of food being opened. Stephen is currently working on the next book in the Goddess series when he's not serving the students of a small college in Richmond, Virginia, as their Dean.
- Author(s)Stephen H King
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.