All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the research that has been conducted at Wharton Risk Management Center over the past five years on catastrophic risk. Covers a hot topic in the light of recent terroristic activities and nature catastrophes. Develops risk management strategies for reducing and spreading the losses from future disasters. Provides glossary of definitions and terms used throughout the book.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHuebner International Series on Risk, Insurance and Economic Security
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight458 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorHoward Kunreuther,Patricia Grossi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.