All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionCody Ryan gets way more than she bargained for on vacation when she enters the annual all-male Loon Lake Tournament and finds herself paired with a sexy Coast Guard captain. Gage Conr needs a break from chasing drug smugglers off the Louisiana coast and heads to Alabama to do some fishing. He lock horns with Cody Ryan the moment he arrives at Loon Lake, and the sensual sparks fly. The mayor of Loon makes up his own rules for the private town tournament. His knucklehead son plans to cheat to win the event, and his daughter just plans to cheat to win Gage Conr. To further complicate matters, Gage is unaware Colombians stashed uncut diamonds on his borrowed bass boat before he left Louisiana, and they want their diamonds back. The Colombians are playing for keeps and will stop at thing to retrieve their stash -- even kidnapping.
- Author BiographyPetie earned a zoology degree from the University of Central Florida and enjoys a career as an aquatic biologist at The Most Magical Place on Earth. She brings a unique environmental viewpoint to her stories and hopes to teach a love for the environment along the way. Petie is a member of Romance Writers of America and lives in Orange County, Florida with her horticulturist husband, a spoiled-rotten English Springer spaniel, and a noisy Nanday conure.
- Author(s)Petie McCarty
- PublisherDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.