All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Devon Pheeney is content teaching tai chi classes to autistic children and working at the North Bay precinct--as long as one finds out he is gay or has a caring side. He has never met anyone who could entice him out of the closet--that is, until a beautiful young man turns up on his doorstep looking for help.Zane Zimmerman has vowed to never trust ather person again with his heart. But his autistic nephew, Michael, is requesting to see Devon, and he is desperate to hor his wish--even if it means being near a man who is far too tempting. Zane's mistrust of relationships has driven him to a lonely, loveless place where he pretends to be someone he is t. But when he reveals his butterfly tattoos to Devon, it ignites a fire neither can deny. Devon, who relies on advice from his trusted friends--detective Jason Steele and his partner, Kaden--has idea that the greatest danger comes t from pursuing Zane, but instead from a stalker who has ruled Zane's life for far too long.As drama once again surrounds the North Bay precinct, two men with secrets must decide if they are ready to face their past demons and fight for love--or walk away and lose everything.
- Author(s)Kenzi Bond
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.