Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF RELIGION. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. From the beginning of recorded history we have looked to the heavens for inspiration and guidance. In these early religious documents, sermons, and pamphlets, we see the spiritual impact on the lives of both royalty and the commoner. We also get insights into a clergy that was growing ever more powerful as a political force. This is one of the world's largest collections of religious works of this type, revealing much about our interpretation of the modern church and spirituality. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ Catechismus paruus pueris primum Latine qui ediscatur, proponendus in scholis. Book of common prayer.Church of England.Nowell, Alexander, 1507?-1602.The so-called Shorter catechism, a translation of the Church of England catechism from the Book of common prayer. Dedication signed: A.N., i.e. Alexander Nowell, the translator into Latin and the chief author of the original catechism.At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio Regiae Maiestatis.With woodcut title vignette.Signatures: A-B. p.Londini: Apud Iohannem Dayum typographum, An. 1573.STC (2nd ed.) / 18711LatinReproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library++++This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)Alexander Nowell
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight91 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.