All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionA magnificent collection of rare black & white photographs specially selected from public and private archives promote the unique characteristics of these popular tractors. Filled with informative captions providing histories of featured models. Starting with the diesel 75, the great grandfather of today's D8, LaVoie traces the changes made to the D8 into the 1970s. Included are the 1H, 8R, 2U, 14A and others, as well as company sales literature and WWII vintage photographs.
- Author(s)Bob LaVoie
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note128
- Weight363 g
- Width260 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.