All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMug cakes are the hot baking trend for everyone who wants to whip up quick, delicious treats with minimum fuss. Simple and fast, all you need is a (Cath Kidston) mug and a microwave! The 40 recipes include sections on: * Chocolate cakes * Fruity cakes * Pudding cakes * Kids' cakes You don't need to be an expert cook and you'll never again be short of a comforting snack to throw together for yourself or with the children. Each recipe suggestion is ideal for one person or two, or cook up a batch for the whole family. And tying in perfectly with all your Cath Kidston tableware, Mug Cakes is a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds.
- Author BiographyInspired by growing up in the British countryside and a love of vintage prints, Cath Kidston opened her first shop in West London in 1993. More than 20 years later, the design team still takes inspiration from quirky British vintage finds, designing pretty, colourful prints that turn modern products into something witty, fresh and fun. The unique range of everyday, practical products is designed to brighten up your day. Explore the full collection in stores nationwide.
- Author(s)Cath Kidston
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2017
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.