Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors describe a pragmatic approach to the targeting of such electrograms, and provide their interpretation of the mechanisms underlying specific activation patterns. This interpretation is confirmed in most cases by successful local ablation, as defined by a change in atrial fibrillation cycle length or termination of atrial fibrillation. This book provides a detailed, well-illustrated guide which students will find indespensible.
- Author(s)George Veenhuyzen,Mark O'Neill,Sebastien Knecht
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight560 g
- Width195 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.