All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe time immediately following the death of a loved one is difficult and confusing. Catholic Etiquette for Funerals is a compassionate and practical guide that spell out: issues and customs involved in planning a Catholic funeral; responsibilities expected of immediate family; and protocol and etiquette guidelines for those outside the immediate family circle. Here are the parts that make up a Catholic Vigil Service, Funeral Liturgy, and Committal. Here are the Church's teachings about praying for the dead, organ donation, cremation, eulogies, commemorative holy cards, and appropriate Christian symbols at a service.
- Author(s)Kay Isca
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight50 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.