All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn many ways, Catholic faith is also all about practice. This collection offers a sample of these practices, traditional and contemporary, that can still enable people to sustain and grow in their faith.
- Author BiographyColleen M. Griffith and Thomas H. Groome both teach at Boston College's School of Theology and Ministry. Thomas H. Groome is also the bestselling author of many books including Will There Be Faith? and What Makes Us Catholic.
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOrleans, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Weight295 g
- Width141 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byColleen M. Griffith,Thomas Groome
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.