All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionO'Doghue's book, which is written as a traditional historical narrative, while also utilizing a comparative approach, is concerned with the life of Catholic religious teaching brothers across the English-speaking world, especially for the period 1891 to 1965, which was the heyday of the religious orders.
- Author BiographyTOM O'DONOGHUE is a Professor of Education in The Graduate School of Education at The University of Western Australia.
- Author(s)Tom O'Donoghue
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleHistorical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.