All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionOn a harsh, barren island off the coast of Ireland stands Muck Abbey, the last spot on earth where the traditional Latin Mass is still celebrated after the reforms of the Fourth Vatican Council. A television special has brought new attention and large crowds to the activities on the island, to the displeasure of church officials. Father James Kinsella is sent to put a stop to things, but his confrontation with the monks, especially the blunt Abbot O'Malley, will reveal unexpected, challenging truths about all of them in this spare, evocative vel of faith--and doubt.
- Author BiographyBrian Moore (1921-1999) was born in Ireland and lived most of his adult life in Canada and the United States. He was the author of many novels, including Black Robe, The Lonely Passion of Judith Hearne, and The Color of Bood.
- Author(s)Brian Moore
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleLoyola Classics
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/08/2016
- Weight154 g
- Width128 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Introduction byRobert Ellsberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.