All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionCathysweightlossdiary.co.uk was a popular website running from 2001 through to 2012 following the ups and downs (literally) of one woman's battle with weight, husband, children and life in general. Written with candour and humour it had people connecting in each week to see t only how the weightloss was going, but how Cathy's life in general was going. At times sad, often funny, it was thing more than the truth and one that many people could identify with. Every page of the website was created from scratch by Cathy and eventually this just became too time consuming. The lure of Facebook and Wordpress drew her away and in 2012 the website was closed down. Because of the number of words written and the number of photographs taken, to do the website justice the book has been broken down into several volumes. This is Volume 1 and deals with the years 2001 - 2003.
- Author BiographyCathy Davies works as an Ophthalmic Technician and lives in the UK with her husband and two children. A type 1 Diabetic since age 10, health and, particularly, diet have always been important to her and have formed the basis of her online presence since 2001. Despite also suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Asthma she remains determined that she will control her health and not let her health control her.
- Author(s)Cathy Davies
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byNeil Davies
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.