All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionCatie the Caterpillar's simple, straightforward language and colorful illustrations realistically portray the scenario of child sexual abuse, integrating the lines typically used by perpetrators and the guilt feelings and withdrawal of the victim into a story that demonstrates the need to express rather than suppress feelings. Talking about abuse is only the first step to recovery, so Catie's story is followed by discussion questions to further facilitate the therapeutic process and bring to life God's real and constant love for us all. This book can be used as part of a curriculum on abuse for children.
- Author(s)Tracy M Schamburg
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width186 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melanie Ellis Riley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.