All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the most comprehensive work on alders, birches, oaks, poplars, willows and other catkin-bearing plants in British Columbia. Dr T.C. Brayshaw describes all 67 species - and many subspecies and varieties - each accompanied by a detailed line drawing and a distribution map. The book also includes diagstic keys to the families, genera and species.
- Author BiographyDr T.C. Brayshaw worked for many years as curator of botany at the Royal BC Museum, then in his retirement as curator emeritus, when he wrote many of his books on botany, including this one. All of his books feature his precisely rendered botanical drawings. He is now truly retired, though still involved in botanical and conservation matters in Victoria.
- Author(s)T.Christopher Brayshaw
- PublisherRoyal British Columbia Museum
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationVictoria, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRoyal British Columbia Museum
- Content Noteb/w illus & maps
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.