All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFashion lovers rejoice! These swank little books showcase Andy' Warhol's inimitable pictures and prouncements on shoes and style -- and make ideal gifts for serious shoppers everywhere.Shoes, Shoes, Shoes collects a closetful of high heels, loafers, mules, boots, and sandals, including iconic images from Warhol's Pop heyday as well as rarely seen early advertising illustrations. Accompanied throughout by witty quotes -- I decided that being a shoe salesman is a really sexy job , for example -- these forty drawings, watercolors, and prints demonstrate Warhol's special talent for transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary.Style, Style, Style offers a cavalcade of forty striking fashion images -- slinky dresses, whimsical period costumes, sprightly scarves, ultrachic bijoux, and more, all drawn from Warhol's archives. Sprinkled throughout with the artist's droll quips and playful epigrams, this stylish minibook conjures up all the decadent pleasures of a shopping spree -- at only a fraction of the cost.
- Author BiographyBy the time of his death in 1987, Andy Warhol had become not only one of the world's most pre-eminent artists, but a pop culture icon as well. He is known primarily for his Pop art, but he was also a highly successful graphic artist in the years before he hit it big as a downtown artist.
- Author(s)Andy Warhol
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/11/1997
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBulfinch Press,U.S.
- Weight217 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.