All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written to satisfy the needs of the increasing numbers of cat lovers, who are interested in alternative methods to treat the illnesses to which their pets may fall prey. This comprehensive guide introduces the principles of homoeopathy and the nature of homoeopathic remedies, explaining how remedies can be prepared and administered. There are informative sections on treating the different feline bodily systems, and the specific diseases that cats may suffer from. There is also advice on treating common feline ailments such as parasites, wounds and injuries.
- Author BiographyThe late George Macleod MRCVS, DVSM, Vet FF Hom was one of the world's foremost authorities on the homoeopathic treatment of animals. He was one of the few veterinary surgeons to use homoeopathic medicines wholly and exclusively. He practised veterinary homoeopathy for nearly fifty years, with practices in the Scottish Highlands, West Midlands and Sussex, and was the President of the British Association of Homoeopathic Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Consultant to the Homoeopathic Development Foundation. His other books include Dogs: Homoeopathic Remedies.
- Author(s)George MacLeod
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight211 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.