All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCats is a celebration of the beloved feline and its place within our cultural history, from ancient times to classic stories such as Puss in Boots . Mummified by the Egyptians and domesticated by the Romans, the cat is one of man's most magnificent companions. The first volume of this adorable gift set covers the history of the cat from ancient Egyptian civilization to the present, cat-related myths and superstitions in different cultures, and the emergence of the most common breeds today.It includes a practical section, with tips for selecting the right cat and welcoming it into your home, as well as guidelines for feeding, grooming, and training. The second volume presents forty-one cat breeds and some of their variants including Persian, Exotic Shorthair, Abyssinian, York Chocolate, Turkish Angora, Ragdoll, American Curl, Swshoe, Bombay, Selkirk Rex, Somali, and Burmese. This gift set is rich in photographs and completed by a glossary, a list of useful addresses, and a bibliography. A purr-fect gift.
- Author BiographyClaude Pacheteau is a veterinarian and a journalist who contributes to numerous animal magazines. He wrote a series of pet books for Artemis Publishing.
- Author(s)Claude Pacheteau
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication18/08/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Out-of-print date25/02/2014
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.