All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDeck your cats out in hats that suit their many personalities! With The Punk Mohawk for edgier cats, The Unicorn for cats who are having identity issues, and The Cat in the Hat for any cat that loves great literature, there is a pattern in this book for every feline friend in your home. Complete with a breakdown of skill level and method of working (knit or crochet), suggestions for yarns, and written patterns and charts where necessary, you'll be able to whip up amazing headwear, whatever your cat's character. With the adorable color photos and helpful illustrations throughout, these hat patterns will be both exciting and easy to create. It's fun, it's addictive, and it's deliciously purr-fect from start to finish!
- Author BiographySara Thomas fell in love with fluffy kittens, crafting, and clothing at an early age. After studying fashion design in London, England, she moved back home to Tennessee and founded ScooterKnits in 2009. She has been designing, knitting, and selling cat hats ever since, gaining inspiration from her furry friends Dorothy, Winston, and Sinclair. She and her feline friends currently live in Nashville.
- Author(s)Sara Thomas
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width184 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.