All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $96.76Trending at AU $98.23
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $21.15
- AU $23.98Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.23
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a cold November afteron on the beach at Marazion, overlooking St. Michael's Mount, and the Cornish wind is whipping up the sea. When a distress flare goes up from a yacht in the bay, artist Rose Trevelyan immediately alerts the coastguard and very soon a small crowd has gathered to watch the rescue in progress. With the rain w coming down in sheets, Rose is concerned to see a little girl wandering alone on the shore but her fears are soon allayed as she is picked up and taken towards the safety of the car park. Her relief is short-lived, however - a young mother cant find her daughter and she fits the description of the child Rose saw. Racked with guilt for t intervening, Rose cant concentrate until she has tried to help in any way she can think of. But as the days pass by, the prospects of getting four year old Beth back unharmed begin to look very bleak indeed. Set against the backdrop of the stunning Cornish coastline, Caught Out in Cornwall is ather engrossing mystery featuring the much-loved amateur sleuth, Rose Trevelyan
- Author BiographyJanie Bolitho was born in Falmouth, Cornwall. She is married with two grown up children and grandchildren. She enjoyed a variety of careers - psychiatric nurse, debt collector, working for a tour operator, a book-maker's clerk - before becoming a full time writer.
- Author(s)Janie Bolitho
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication03/01/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA&B Crime S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Out-of-print date09/09/2005
- Weight431 g
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.