Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA warm and sexy read about the fun and danger of meeting your first love, second time around - for all fans of Carole Matthews and Jill Mansell. Who could resist the chance to go to their old school reunion? To find out who got on? Who got fat? Who got famous and who got off with who? Carol French is lured by the promise of a get-together through oldschooltie.com, and it's better than just old school friends - it's the old sixth-form drama group that twenty years ago took 'Macbeth' on tour. A tour that was dramatic in more ways than one, and Carol has carried a torch for the leading actor ever since. Not that it has stopped her marrying, having kids, divorcing - but that memory just won't go away. Now she is about to be brought face to face with the adolescent love god himself, except w he's nearly forty...Old loves, lusts and rivalries are waiting in the wings in this marvellously warm tale from top talent Gemma Fox.
- Author BiographyLiving close to Cambridge, Gemma Fox adores shoes, her kids, cats, gardening and tall men, although not necessarily in that order. Constantly torn between being a born-again sex kitten - it's never too late - and cleaning out the litter tray, Gemma enjoys photography, long lazy suppers with friends and being old enough to be taken seriously in shops.
- Author(s)Gemma Fox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/05/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.