All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionTwo boys at Bible camp; one forbidden love. That is the dilemma sixteen-year-old Jonathan Cooper faces when he goes away to Spirit Lake Bible Camp, an oasis for teen believers situated along Minnesota's rugged rth shore. He is expecting a summer of mosquito bites, bonfires with S'mores, and photography classes with Simon, his favorite counselor, who always helps Jonathan see his life in perfect focus. What he isn't expecting is Ian McGuire, a new camper who openly argues against phrases like pray the gay away. Ian is certain of many things, including what could happen between them if only Jonathan could surrender to his feelings. Jonathan, however, tosses in a storm of indecision between his belief in God and his inability to stay away from Ian. When a real storm hits and Ian is lost in it, Jonathan is forced to make a public decision that changes his life.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Minnesota, Juliann Rich spent her childhood dividing her time between the library across the street and the candy store two doors away. At least one was good for her! Juliann continued her pursuit of the story throughout high school and in college where she graduated with a degree in English writing. She furthered her education at The Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis, Mn. Caught in the Crossfire is Juliann's debut novel. Juliann is a PFLAG Mom who can be found walking Pride parades with her son. She is also the daughter of evangelical Christian parents. As such, Juliann has been caught in the crossfire of the most heated topic to challenge our society and our churches today. She is committed to writing stories that shed light on the conflicts that arise when sexual orientation, spirituality, family dynamics, and peer relationships collide. Juliann lives in Minnesota with her husband and two quirky dachshunds. When she is not writing, she enjoys hiking through a forest or canoeing the many lakes in the Minnesota River Valley.
- Author(s)Juliann Rich
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.