All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionCaught in the Storm tells the story of Helping Hands, a small nprofit social service agency set in the fictional community of River City. Readers will recognize Helping Hands as the type of agency where social workers are often employed to assist individuals and families to meet basic ecomic needs.
- Author(s)Heather Neuroth-Gatlin,Miguel Ferguson,Stacey Borasky
- PublisherLyceum Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLyceum Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.