All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mesan Alignment: a centuries-old cabal that seeks to impose its vision of a society dominated by genetic rank onto the human race. Now the conspiracy stands exposed by spies Anton Zilwicki and Victor Cachat-one an agent of Hor Harrington's Star Kingdom of Manticore, the other a Havenite operative. The outing of the alignment has turned the galaxy's political framework topsy-turvy. Old coalitions have disintegrated. New alliances have been born.
- Author BiographyWith over seven million copies of his books in print and seventeen titles on the New York Times bestseller list, David Weber is the science fiction publishing phenomenon of the new millennium. In the hugely popular Honor Harrington series, the spirit of C.S. Forester's Horatio Hornblower and Patrick O'Brian's Master and Commander lives on--into the galactic future. Books in the Honor Harrington and Honoverse series have appeared on fourteen best seller lists, including those of The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and USA Today. While Weber is best known for his spirited, modern-minded space operas, he is also the creator of the Oath of Swords fantasy series and the Dahak saga, a science fiction and fantasy hybrid. Weber has also engaged in a steady stream of bestselling collaborations including his Starfire Series with Steve White, which produced the New York Times bestseller The Shiva Option among others. Weber's collaboration with alternate history master Eric Flint led to the bestselling 1634: The Baltic War, and his planetary adventure novels with military science fiction ace and multiple national best-seller John Ringo includes the blockbusters March to the Stars and We Few. Finally, Weber's teaming with Linda Evans produced the bestselling Multiverse series. David Weber makes his home in South Carolina with his wife and children. Eric Flint is a modern master of alternate history fiction, with over three million books in print. He's the author/creator of the New York Times best-selling Ring of Fire series. With David Drake he has written six popular novels in the Belisarius alternate Roman history series, and with David Weber collaborated on 1633 and 1634: The Baltic War and latest Honorverse series entry, Cauldron of Ghosts. Flint was for many years a labor union activist. He lives near Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)David Weber,Eric Flint
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight318 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $94.27
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.48Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.