All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book captures the exciting potential for business and nprofits to partner for mutual benefit and discovery. Cause marketing aligns nprofits and businesses to combine the power of their individual brands with a company's marketing might to achieve social and shareholder value while communicating their values. Cause Marketing for Nonprofits changes the way nprofits view and execute cause marketing programs. It provides a wealth of hands-on, practical experience that can benefit any nprofit organization interested in this invative and growing form of generating revenue, building profile and achieving mission. No nprofit can afford to igre the contents of this important new book, the first designed specifically for the sector.
- Author BiographyJOCELYNE DAW is Vice President, Enterprises, at Glenbow Museum in Calgary, Alberta, one of Canada's largest and most entrepreneurial museums. Jocelyne is a recognized leader in creating cause marketing partnerships and social ventures for nonprofit organizations (recognized by the American Association of Marketing). She has actively used cause marketing as an important mission-based marketing and fundraising tool to advance community needs and programs in support of the environment, heritage, health care, arts, and culture. In 1988, Daw was National Executive Director for the Canadian Parks Partnership where she helped pioneer a national cause-related marketing program to raise money and awareness, and encourage citizen engagement for Canada's national parks and historic sites. She is a frequent presenter, mentor, and teacher on the subject of cause marketing. For more information visit www.causemarketing.ca.
- Author(s)Jocelyne Daw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight761 g
- Width186 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.