All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details recent findings in the field of cave microbiology and builds on fast-paced efforts to exploit an unconventional and underexplored environment for new microorganisms which may provide an untapped source of drugs: microorganisms from caves.--
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Microbiology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 38 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight229 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNaowarat Cheeptham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.