CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.62
- AU $46.98Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $45.24
About this product
- DescriptionA funny graphic-vel series by New York Times bestselling author Aaron Reylds! His grandpa invented fire. His dad invented the wheel. How will Caveboy Dave leave his mark? Dave Unga-Bunga has always been more scrawny than brawny. This is a major problem when your village expects you to become a meat-bringer. At age twelve, all young cave-people must stalk through the eerie mushroom forests for a prehistoric beast the village can feast on. Dave would much rather invent stuff for a better life, though like underwear to make loincloths less itchy and cutlery to make eating less filthy. Can Dave save his group by inventing the perfect defense against a bloodthirsty pokeyhorn? Or will he MEET HIS DOOM? First in a new series, More Scrawny Than Brawny delivers irresistible characters, big thrills, and even bigger laughs.
- Author BiographyAaron Reynolds is not a caveman, but he was very scrawny as a kid and can totally relate to Caveboy Dave. These days he's all grown up and spends his time writing bestselling and critically acclaimed books and graphic novels for kids, including Nerdy Birdy, President Squid, and the Caldecott Honor Medalist Creepy Carrots! He lives in Chicago but regularly tours the country visiting schools and libraries. Visit Aaron at www.aaron-reynolds.com.
- Author(s)Aaron Reynolds
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleCaveboy Dave
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight658 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil McAndrew
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.