All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive overview of the basic science and current clinical kwledge on caverus malformations of the brain and spinal cord. Caverus Malformations of the Brain and Spinal Cord begins by covering general aspects of the disease, including the natural history, molecular biology, pathological processes, genetic basis, neuroradiology, and classification of caverus malformations. Separate chapters then address the various types of caverus malformations, thoroughly describing the clinical presentation and management approaches for each clinical situation. Incisive review of recent literature sheds light on topics of incidence, location, and outcomes.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byGiuseppe Lanzino,Robert F. Spetzler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.