All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionQuestions regarding the nature and appropriate management of caverus malformation (CM) have clouded researchers and those faced with making clinical decisions for several decades. CMs may be seen as an incidental finding on MRI studies, or they may present with symptoms, such as seizures or intracranial hemorrhage, often causing severe neurologic deficit. Caverus Malformations of the Nervous System provides a comprehensive and authoritative review of the current practice in diagsis and management of these cerebrovascular disorders. Emphasis has been laid on the understanding of basic sciences with chapters committed to understanding of CCM1, 2 and 3 genes and their role in CCM biology, as well as clinical genetics. Controversial topics which continue to pose treatment challenges such as safety of anticoagulation and prophylactic management during pregnancy are also discussed. This book will be of interest to basic science researchers, neurosurgeons and vascular neurologists both in academic institutions and private practice.
- Author BiographyDaniele Rigamonti is Professor of Neurosurgery and Radiation Oncology at Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Baltimore, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note109 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight630 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDaniele Rigamonti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.