Best-selling in Textbooks
About this product
- DescriptionThe most practical and clinical reasons for attempting to understand the immulogy of infections and disease revolves around the CD137 and CD137/41BB receptor and ligand molecules. This book covers all aspects of CD137/4-1BB pathway research from microbiology, infectious disease, molecular biology, biochemistry, and genetics to immune responses and potential applications in the diagsis and treatment of human diseases. This pathway is emerging as one of the most important targets for manipulation of immune responses for disease diagsis and treatment. This book is written by the man who discovered the CD-137 and B7H1 molecules in 1999.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byLieping Chen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.